BAJA BOSS A/T
The new Baja Boss A/T delivers undisputed on-road handling, performance, and tread life while also dominating in the mud, thanks to its asymmetric tread design. It's Mickey Thompson's best A/T to date - aggressive looks, low noise, long-lasting tread, smooth ride, and severe weather rated.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern is optimized for reduced noise, all-weather performance, off-road traction and on-road handling.
- Extreme Sidebiters® are 150% deeper than the Baja ATZP3™ for a bold look, extreme off-road traction and protection.
- Powerply™ XD adds 50% heavier denier cord to the angled third ply providing better puncture resistance, quicker steering response and greater stability.
- Silica-Reinforced Compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance.
- 50,000 mile tread wear warranty, instills confidence that the Baja Boss® A/T is built to last
- Severe Snow Service Rated with the 3PMS Symbol certifies that all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower are severe snow rated.